Terms and Conditions
Compare Forex Brokers Pty Ltd – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Compare Forex Brokers Pty Ltd of 31 Olive St, Caulfield South, VIC 3162 (Compare Forex).
Compare Forex operates and provides services as a Corporate Authorised Representative of GUILDFORDS FUNDS MANAGEMENT PTY LTD (ACN 602 779 993) pursuant to AFSL No. 471379 (A/R No. 001274082).
Compare Forex aims to facilitate users (such as you) to consider and ultimately select a forex broker (the Service). The Service is also inclusive of all other ancillary products and services provided by Compare Forex from time to time.
By using the Site and through navigation and viewing the comparison tables you acknowledge & agree that you will, at all time, adhere to Compare Forex’s Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time).
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND SITE
– The Service is made available to you on our Site and includes:
– Foreign exchange trading guides;
– Reviews of Foreign exchange brokers;
– the comparison tables in relation to Foreign exchange brokers and/or contract for difference (CFD) brokers that you access via the Sites;
– multiple communication platforms (including live chat, email and phone) used to convey trade information; and
– any other products, services, and features (Add-On Services) made available or provided to you by Compare Forex in connection with the Service, including third party products or services.
The Site is intended to provide you with information about Foreign exchange brokers and/or contract CFD brokers (together, Brokers), to educate you and assist you to compare the service offerings of various Brokers and to assist you to select a Broker appropriate to your needs.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
The Services we offer on our Site are provided to you free of charge. To that end, Compare Forex acknowledges that it has contractual relationships with the Brokers listed on the Site and receives payments from those Brokers (including receiving payments from broker websites (affiliates) when users click on the ‘view website’ options on each comparison page).
Compare Forex also acknowledges that:
– some or all of the information shown on the Site has been supplied by Brokers and Compare Forex has not verified such information;
– Compare Forex procures information manually and does not receive updated information automatically from any Brokers;
– information on Brokers can be difficult to compare and subjective interpretation is sometimes required;
– any statement you may read on the Site are educational only and are not intended to be statements of the law, regulation or governmental policy;
– with regard to Australian Brokers the Site displays prices (including prices on spreads and rolling fees) in AUD (Australian dollars);
– with regard to Brokers outside of Australia the Site displays prices (including prices on spreads and rolling fees) in in USD [American dollars];
– Compare Forex Brokers is not a registered forex provider or ASIC provider;
– all information and comparisons provided are on the Site are summaries only; and
– Compare Forex takes steps to rectify inaccuracies in a timely manner, where such inaccuracies are identified and brought to Compare Forex’s attention.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Trading CFD’s or Foreign Exchange products is inherently risky and may cause you to suffer loss.
Prior to selecting a Broker and/or making any decision to trade CFD’s or Foreign Exchange products, you must review the relevant Broker’s product disclosure statements, make your own enquiries as to the suitability of any CFD’s or Foreign Exchange products and seek professional financial advice as to the suitability of the product. Additionally, you should raise any queries or concerns in relation to a CFD, Foreign Exchange products, Broker or trade with your professional service provider and the Broker.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
– we exclude all warranties and representations as to the correctness, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currency, reliability, timeliness or usefulness of any information or other content contained on the Sites, or the Service;
– we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness and or completeness of information on any Broker or the quality of the results obtained from the Site;
– we do not guarantee that the Sites, or the server supporting the Sites, are free from defects, viruses or other harmful components, or will be uninterrupted or error free; and
– neither we, nor our employees, officers, directors, contractors or agents, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss or damage to any person or entity, however caused (whether by negligence or otherwise), arising in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Sites or the Service, or reliance upon any of our content or other information contained on the Sites.
You agree to indemnify us against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including but not limited to legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with:
– your breach or non-observance of any of these Terms and Conditions;
– any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties;
– your use of the Sites; and/or
– your use of the Service.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is to be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict, modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law and which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non sub-licensable licence and right to use, access or browse the Sites on any Device, and use the Service, strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any use of the Sites or the Service that is contrary to these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt or disable access to the Sites or the Service at any time for any purpose, including but not limited to, general maintenance to, or updates of, the Sites. We will not be liable to you or any other person for interruption or termination of access to the Sites.
To be eligible to access the Sites and use the Service, we require that you represent and warrant that you:
– are aged 18 years or older;
– are not currently prohibited or otherwise restricted from using the Service;
– are not a competitor of our business, or are not using the Service for reasons that compete with our business;
– will not violate any of our or any other person’s rights, including but limited to, intellectual property rights; and
– you have full authority to enter into any agreement with us in connection with using the Sites or the Service, including but not limited to, agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and doing so does not violate any other agreement which you have with any other party.
CONSENT AND CONDUCT
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using, accessing or browsing the Sites on any Device, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions in their entirety in addition to any other applicable laws or regulations. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
When using, accessing or browsing the Sites, or using the Service, you are required to comply with all laws, statues, regulations, industry and association codes of practice, and act in accordance with commonly accepted industry practices and standards.
Any content featured on or displayed on the Sites, including but not limited to, graphics, headers, logos, icons, trademarks, text, graphics, designs, photographs, images, sound, audio, music, video, illustrations, data compilations, software and all intellectual property rights contained therein (our content), is owned by us, our affiliates, partners, licensors and/or content providers (as the case may be). You acknowledge and agree that:
– our content is and remains the exclusive property of us, our affiliates, partners, licensors and/or content providers (as the case may be);
– you are permitted to access our content on the Sites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and subject to all applicable legislation governing intellectual property, including but not limited to, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth);
– your use of our content is for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only and does not grant you any rights in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks or other intellectual property or material rights relating to our content on the Sites; and
– you will not modify, copy, duplicate, distribute or redistribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or reuse any aspect of the Sites or our content without our express written authorisation.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Sites may contain links to other websites, applications or other products or services operated by third parties (Third Party Sites). We do not endorse, monitor or have control over, and are not responsible for the content or policies on any Third Party Sites. We also do not make any warranties or representations as to the quality, accuracy or lawfulness of the content on any Third Party Sites. Your access of any Third Party Sites via the Sites is accordingly at your own risk and we recommend making inquiries before relying on any content on any Third Party Sites.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you, effective upon its posting to the Sites. By continuing to use, access or browse any of the Sites following any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
If you know of or suspect any violations of these Terms and Conditions, please contact justin[at]compareforexbrokers.com immediately.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. By using the Sites on any Device, you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and waive any and all objections to the jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about these Terms and Conditions please contact us via email: justin[at]compareforexbrokers.com.
Last revised: 17 February 2020