About George Sweeney
George is a freelance writer who focuses on educating others in personal finance, trading, tax and investing. He has a Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA) from The London Institute of Banking and Finance and a Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree in History and American Studies from The University of Manchester.
Previously, he’s worked within the property, energy, and insurance sectors in a number of different countries around the world. Along with writing for CompareForexBrokers, his work has been featured in a number of major online publications, including The Motley Fool, Yahoo Finance, Freetrade, Finder, MoneyMagpie, Investing In The Web, and Online Mortgage Advisor.
Connect with George
Other Profiles of George
- Online Money Advisor: How Could Rising Interest Rates Affect The Rental Market?
- Online Money Advisor: What Are The Benefits Of Rising Interest Rates?
- Finder.com: Investing in emerging markets
- Finder.com: How to create a diverse portfolio
- The Motley Fool: Stock market trading rivalry: how UK and US investors compare
- The Motley Fool: Down 60%, is this growth stock a ‘bargain buy’ or ‘buyer beware’?
- FreeTrade: Are mining stocks a good investment?