About Robert Payne
Dr. Robert Payne has significant knowledge and experience in regulatory submissions, corporate governance, company valuations, advising on mergers and acquisitions (including due diligence), capital raising and AFSL licensing. Robert applies this knowledge as Owner and Managing Director of Guildfords Funds Management Pty Ltd and as Compliance Manager for Epsilon Direct Lending (where he is also a member of the Compliance Committee).
Robert’s experience extends beyond just Australia, with commercial experience in Germany and the USA. Market verticals Robert has worked in include Finance, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Transportation and Biotech.
Academic qualifications Robert has achieved over the years include
- Exec MBA/PMD Harvard Business School (MA, USA)
- Ph.D La Trobe University;
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) La Trobe University;
- PS 146 Securities Institute of Australia
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Licensing Management;
- Graduate of Institute of Company Directors;
- Graduate of Agent’s Representative Course (REIV).